Go Back   Colonial Fleets > REJUVENATION CENTER > Galactica Cafe
Notices
Galactica Cafe A place to socialize and have fun!

Old August 26th, 2011, 08:16 PM   #1
guerrero_arg
Just Lost My Cherry!

Big Grin Regards from Argentina!

Well, searching for scans from the General Mills Space Station Kit i found this incredible forum. I didn´t found what I was looking here (unfortunately the images was deleted from imageshak ) but..., but I found marvelous, awesome, incredible stuff and people here . I love BSG TOS, I watched the show in the last seventies and early eighties when first aired in my country. BSG TV show was a huge success in Argentina, my friends at that time loved to watch the episodes week after week. Colour TV was massively launched in 1980 in my country and I remember to watch the incredible colours from the show in the brand new (for that time) TV set in my aunt´s home. Over the years I collected some Mego action figures (never releases in Argentina) from the show, that I share with my 9 nine years old son now (he loves BSG, too!). I still have a vintage poster-game launched from Pepsi ( you can play 2 games with it, moving soda caps on it): the poster was a must-have for every kid at that time. Kind regards from Argentina!
guerrero_arg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 27th, 2011, 01:54 AM   #2
gmd3d
Major

Default Re: Regards from Argentina!

welcome aboard,

"The world is my country, science my religion.”
gmd3d is offline   Reply With Quote