Go Back   Colonial Fleets > ALTERNATE UNIVERSES > Miscellaneous Entertainment
Notices
Miscellaneous Entertainment Talk about any other shows not covered by other forums.

Old August 24th, 2004, 12:43 PM   #1
Sci-Fi
Bad Email Address

Lightbulb For Farscape Fans

From Gateworld:

Farscape fans can also look forward to all four seasons of the show, to be aired in order from the beginning over the first two weeks of October! Farscape will air every day from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m., from Friday, October 1 to October 15! Following the series on Sunday, October 17, the 2-night, 4-hour, brand new mini-series Farscape: The Peacekeeper Wars will begin.
Sci-Fi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 25th, 2004, 03:06 PM   #2
Artemis
Warrior

That's great for people who don't work but why can't they show them at more accessable hours? They show StarGate every night why can't they give up one hour to show Farscape and maybe get some new people into the show?
I've gotten at least 3 converts by loaning out my DVD's.

Posting Rules