Go Back   Colonial Fleets > BATTLESTAR GALACTICA DISCUSSION AREA > The Last Battlestar......Galactica!
Notices
The Last Battlestar......Galactica! For discussions about the ORIGINAL series
What Dreams May Come!

Old March 12th, 2003, 06:55 PM   #1
dvo47p
Bad Email Address

Default Ask David Eick

David Eick, the executive producer of SCI FI's upcoming miniseries event Battlestar Galactica, is here to answer your questions about this modern reimagining of the classic series.

Do you have a question for David about the upcoming miniseries? E-mail it to <askdavideick@www.scifi.com> David has agreed to periodically answer your questions here* — so you can learn about Battlestar Galactica right from the source! We look forward to hearing from you.

*Here being:
http://www.scifi.com/battlestar/askdavid/index.html

Last edited by Micheleh; March 12th, 2003 at 08:17 PM..
dvo47p is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 12th, 2003, 07:55 PM   #2
Hito
Warrior

Veteran
Fleets Warrior

Mebby they ought to correct the email addy if they expect to get some questions...

I knew that I could never again raise my voice against the violence of the oppressed in the ghettos without having first spoken clearly to the greatest purveyor of violence in the world today -- my own government....
~ Dr. Martin Luther King ~

I can hear God saying to America: “You are too arrogant! If you don't change your ways, I will rise up and break the backbone of your power!"
~ Dr. Martin Luther King ~
Hito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 12th, 2003, 08:27 PM   #3
Hito
Warrior

Veteran
Fleets Warrior

Thanks
but i ment they formatted it incorrectly on there site.
as it is it iwll bounce if clicked on.
Hito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 13th, 2003, 10:33 AM   #4
dvo47p
Bad Email Address

Default Hito I got through & did a Bcc: my home addy

This bboard put the address up with url in brackets, after the @ of askdavid, it could not be changed by me, I tried. Re: askdavideick@www.scifi.com so the whole addy does not show up well here. I have an email out to askdavideick@www.scifi.com without a bounce back. No doubt Eick/Scifi will pick and choose what emails they will post 'em on http://www.scifi.com/battlestar the home of Battlestar lite.

Last edited by dvo47p; March 13th, 2003 at 10:38 AM..
dvo47p is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 13th, 2003, 08:56 PM   #5
jewels
Stablemaster, Livery Ship

FORUM STAFFFleet Modertor
Colonial Fleets

I did a test one too and it hasn't bounced back so it does go "somewhere" into the Unistudios ether off their page. Darn, a bounce back would have been more interesting! Been hanging with the conspiracy theorists too long.
jewels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 14th, 2003, 12:25 AM   #6
LordStarFyre
Warrior

Default It's not the conspirisy Theorists

...It's the fact that the Scifi channels "Suggestion Box" has a shredder inside...
LordStarFyre is offline   Reply With Quote