Go Back   Colonial Fleets > REJUVENATION CENTER > Galactica Cafe
Notices
Galactica Cafe A place to socialize and have fun!

Old November 28th, 2005, 04:45 AM   #1
WarriorChemist
Shuttle Pilot

Lightbulb My Horoscope

As some of you may know, I've been helping Michael make molds and begin to cast the parts for the DeSanto Viper that he built. I've been a worrywart about it every step of the way. What if we don't mix well enough? What about bubbles? What if we mess up and waste all this money we spent on supplies?

Well, so far it has turned out pretty well. We did mess up a little and waste some supplies, but nothing major. But I had to laugh when I read my horoscope this morning. (Michael has the same horoscope as well, but if he has any worries then he hasn't acted like it.... He always seems to have a 'nothing will go wrong' attitude when it comes to creating anything.)

Quote:
Intensity on the work front can take all your attention now, but the rewards are potentially great. Don't waste too much energy thinking about all the things that can go wrong. Instead, just jump into the game with a positive attitude. If you believe in your own success, then you are getting closer to reaching it.
Well, I guess it's time for me to chill out about this!
Old November 28th, 2005, 06:27 AM   #2
julix
Bad Email Address

interesting how some horoscopes can really hit the nail on the head and others are so general.............this one does seem to fit real well. Sounds like you are doing some great work and having fun too! Sounds cool to me!
julix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 28th, 2005, 10:50 AM   #3
WarriorChemist
Shuttle Pilot

Default Thanks Julix

Yeah, I don't really believe in that stuff. Since Michael and I have the same astrological sign, it is easy to find the inaccuracies. That horoscope applied to me totally, but not at all to him! Sometimes it's the other way around.