Go Back   Colonial Fleets > BATTLESTAR GALACTICA DISCUSSION AREA > The Last Battlestar......Galactica!
Notices
The Last Battlestar......Galactica! For discussions about the ORIGINAL series
What Dreams May Come!

Old January 11th, 2003, 02:44 PM   #1
Armstrong

Default In the Moore ron

It has been a much time since I have sended here, so as to bear with me. They are so as to flabbergasted from that what observes to me for being one mutilation total of Galactica battlestar. Ron Moore would have to be ashamed of himself. I do not know if it has an ounce of decency in its small mind sleazy. Which thing is with all the sex, in any case? He is what high what we signed for? Task not! The moore of Ron can go hardly pieces of the blow
Old January 11th, 2003, 02:47 PM   #2
Sci-Fi
Bad Email Address

Default Re: In the Moore ron

Quote:
Originally posted by Armstrong
The moore of Ron can go hardly pieces of the blow
I hear ya.
Sci-Fi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 12th, 2003, 08:47 PM   #3
DaveC001
Shuttle Pilot

Default Re: In the Moore ron

Never fear. I will not task. If I do end up tasking, you'll be the first to know.

As for the pieces of the blow, only his dentist knows for sure.

Last edited by StallionCornell; January 12th, 2003 at 08:55 PM..
DaveC001 is offline   Reply With Quote