Go Back   Colonial Fleets > BATTLESTAR GALACTICA DISCUSSION AREA > The Last Battlestar......Galactica!
Notices
The Last Battlestar......Galactica! For discussions about the ORIGINAL series
What Dreams May Come!

Old January 5th, 2004, 04:03 PM   #1
TommyBoy70
Shuttle Pilot

Default Revival Trailer

Hi,

I'm, still a newbie out here and have heard about but have not had the opportunity to see the Hatch 2nd Coming trailer. Does anyone know where are person can see this? I don't go to the conventions which is the only place I've heard it is presented.

Any advice would be appreciated!

TB70
TommyBoy70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 5th, 2004, 04:07 PM   #2
BST
Snowball, My Angel Baby

COMMAND INSIGNIAAdmin
Colonial Fleets

Welcome to Colonial Fleets!!

Unfortuanately, TommyBoy70, that's about the only place that you can see Richard's TSC trailer.

BST
You have come to journey's end
Sleep now
And dream of the ones who came before
They are calling
From across the distant shore .

Children are a message that we send
to a time that we will never see.
BST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 5th, 2004, 04:36 PM   #3
TommyBoy70
Shuttle Pilot

Default Thank you

Thanks for the input BST Mod. I'll have to go to a con I guess.

Old January 5th, 2004, 10:25 PM   #4
Sept17th
Clunky Man In Suit

Default Re: Thank you

Quote:
Originally posted by TommyBoy70
Thanks for the input BST Mod. I'll have to go to a con I guess.

I don't "do cons" my self but it is so worth it. I went to the Battlestar con in LA last October it was a lot of fun and met some cool people. If you see Second Coming be sure to tell us what you think.
Another Film Maker
Sept17th is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 6th, 2004, 07:19 AM   #5
jewels
Stablemaster, Livery Ship

FORUM STAFFFleet Modertor
Colonial Fleets

I wouldn't consider myself much of a Con-goer either, but most of the people are like the ones you meet here and it is worth seeing Richard's trailer. I went out to LA to. BSG fans are pretty dang cool. And our show's cast is the best.

Richard's usually at Dragoncon in Atlanta unless he takes a year off, seems to hit some convention in FL somewhere once a year.

"May have been the losing side. Still not convinced it was the wrong one." Malcolm Reynolds [/color]

"We don't dictate to countries, we liberate countries." Mitt Romney [/color]
jewels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 6th, 2004, 09:17 AM   #6
TommyBoy70
Shuttle Pilot

Thanks for the info Jewels, actually I'm down here in Florida so I'll have to keep my eyes open to see if I can catch a con here- Atlanta isn't too far and I hear thats a good party town anyway.

I appreciate the info, I'm dying to see the trailer!

Old January 6th, 2004, 04:17 PM   #7
Jayworld
Warrior

I'm here in the Dallas, Texas area, and Richard has come to the Big Sci-Fi Shows here (in Plano, 4-5 times a year) twice in the last three years. Three years ago, he came with Herb Jefferson and Dirk, and they had a mini-Galactica get together. We've also had Anne Lockhart, as well as Dirk and Herb twice each. I've seen Richard's trailer three times, and believe me, it is simply awesome, always playing to packed rooms and rowdy applause.

It lasts approximately 5 minutes, and features cameos by Richard Lynch, Terry Carter, Jack Stauffer, and John Colicos (John's footage is about 20 seconds total, broken up). It is really a theatrical quality trailer, with scenes with Richard talking with Baltar, talking with a holographic Adama, he and Bojay training new cadets, and awesome space battles. Also featured are new type Cylon raiders (very similar to the ones used in the Sci-Fi mini) and the scarlet vipers.

Overall, a MUST see if you are a Galactica fan. Rumor has it that Richard will be coming back to the Sci-Fi show here in the Dallas area in April (perhaps a mini-type Galactica event?). Here's hoping.

Jay
Jayworld is offline   Reply With Quote