Notices
Other Science Fiction Shows A place to discuss all of the other Sci-Fi shows
which may tickle your fancy!

Old January 30th, 2010, 04:38 PM   #1
matmos
Shuttle Pilot

Default 3D Screen savers from the Star Wars universe

Hi there,

One of my hobbies being coding, I spent a little time creating animated Star Wars screen savers. The first one is called "XWing" and displays an XWing hovering over a platform. The camera rotates around the XWing and moves up and down to display ever-changing aspects of the model. Here is a screen shot:

My next screen saver is called "TIE Formation". The camera rotates around a formation of three TIE fighters. The middle one is Vader's machine. The formation is just passing the Death Star:

Also check my recently created BSG screen saver "Viper 2":

For details see my post in the forum Colonial Fleets > FAN CREATIVITY > ART Work - Finished

The screen savers can be downloaded for free from my Google Site "screensavers3d" (Welcome (screensavers3d) at sites.google.com/site/screensavers3d/), or at download.com or Softpedia.com. (Look for the key words "Star Wars Screen Savers" or "tomoinet".)

Let's see what the next screen saver is going to be about - a Y-Wing, maybe?

Cheers,

matmos
matmos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 10th, 2010, 12:45 PM   #2
matmos
Shuttle Pilot

Default Screencam of my X-Wing Screen Saver

Hi all,

You can now find a screencam of my X-Wing screen saver on Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jIwcZPNNSfg. It shows a X-Wing fighter hovering over a platform. The camera rotates around the X-Wing to show ever-changing perspectives of it. (Note that the video is available in 480p.) I hope you enjoy the show!

Cheers,

matmos
matmos is offline   Reply With Quote