Go Back   Colonial Fleets > BATTLESTAR GALACTICA DISCUSSION AREA > The Last Battlestar......Galactica!
Notices
The Last Battlestar......Galactica! For discussions about the ORIGINAL series
What Dreams May Come!

Old December 16th, 2003, 01:10 PM   #1
dvo47p
Bad Email Address

Default Singer/DeSanto Writer & Co Executive Producer Dan Angel

TO LATE *SPOILER* "Thank you again for your kind words and continued support. In our business it is truly the audience and the fans that count."
DAMNIIT I hate it when that happens!

Hello, notice those three little words, NOT "I love you" but these "fans that count"

Has a few kind words for DeSanto fans of the not to be Fox/Scifi Battlestar
Galactica, this message is post The Scifi Channel’s Battlestar Galactica lite version. Dan Angel worked on the X-Files for three seasons and he co wrote the DeSanto Script and served as Executive Producer. Sooo Hereee Isss DAN!

Our vision with Tom DeSanto and Bryan Singer would have surely been a hit, Fox just did not see it.

I must admit I was heartbroken to put soooo much effort into the show, keeping the fans interest in mind and still creating a new saga that could have taken us all to places Battlestar had never been before. Our collective vision for the new Battlestar Galactica was something quite special.

I will tell you that the collaboration between Billy and I and Tom and Bryan, not to mention an incredible crew, made the experience very exciting and one I won't forget, nor do I regret. I am sad that we all had to move on and If Tom DeSanto is truly making a movie I can assure you it will not only be great, it will have been worth the wait for the fans. I wish Tom and Glen all the best. I am sorry all the fans didn't get to experience our vision for Battlestar Galactica but can assure you we tried our best.

I have since moved on and am very busy launching a new family venture. Tom is excellent at sharing his vision for Battlestar and I would encourage you to stay in contact with him for all your questions.

Thank you again for your kind words and continued support. In our business it is truly the audience and the fans that count.

Thank you and God Bless,

Dan Angel
dvo47p is offline   Reply With Quote