Go Back   Colonial Fleets > BATTLESTAR GALACTICA DISCUSSION AREA > The Last Battlestar......Galactica!
Notices
The Last Battlestar......Galactica! For discussions about the ORIGINAL series
What Dreams May Come!

Old September 10th, 2017, 10:56 AM   #1
Argonauts
Shuttle Pilot

Default Battlestar Galactica The Animated???

from what I know Both Star Trek and Star Wars have an Animated show. I personally would like to see A Battlestar Galactica Animated Series. If one were created of the original series based before the 1980s version they could add more stories like have Starbuck finally make it back to the Galactica in that Cylon Viper he built.
Old September 10th, 2017, 06:35 PM   #2
JLHurley
Warrior

Default Re: Battlestar Galactica The Animated???

Animated series seem to be heavily tied into toy sales these days; if the related toys don't sell, the series can't make its budget. That said, I know I'D be tuning into an animated series based on the original BG--AND buying its toys! An animated movie would be appreciated too.
Old September 11th, 2017, 03:12 AM   #3
Argonauts
Shuttle Pilot

me and a friend of mine would be doing the same thing as you
Old September 12th, 2017, 08:37 AM   #4
Charybdis
Battlestar Callisto

Yeah, it would be pretty cool but I just don't know if anyone would pull the string on something like that. There is all this talk of the new movie and with all the reboots and things like that in Hollywood, anything is possible. Let's hope so...

http://bscallisto.proboards.com/index.cgi
Charybdis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 14th, 2017, 06:57 AM   #5
Jayworld
Warrior

Seems like I remember several years ago that Tom DeSanto had pitched (or was planning to pitch) an animated series after the failed attempt of the Singer/DeSanto back-door pilot relaunch.

In fact, I started working on my own animated trailer in 2006 to eventually send to DeSanto. I had finished the intro (about 2 minutes) and then put it aside. Have not picked it up since... Perhaps I should finish it now? :-)