Go Back   Colonial Fleets > BATTLESTAR GALACTICA DISCUSSION AREA > The Last Battlestar......Galactica!
Notices
The Last Battlestar......Galactica! For discussions about the ORIGINAL series
What Dreams May Come!

Old June 22nd, 2003, 08:19 PM   #31
Artemis
Warrior

Cool Hey Starbuck

Welcome!
To avoid any confusion, Artemis in Greek mythology was Apollo's twin sister and goddess of hunting, queen of the mountains and forests, protector of small kids and animals. Of course I'm not all that but I am female and a field biologist so I do protect nature.
:colwar:
Old June 22nd, 2003, 08:31 PM   #32
BST
Snowball, My Angel Baby

COMMAND INSIGNIAAdmin
Colonial Fleets

Welcome, Gemini1999.

You have arrived at a very nice Colonial outpost located 'somewhere across the heavens'. Enjoy!

Also, while exploring the forum, don't forget to stop by the Gallery and the Colonial Art Forum. Some of the work you'll see there is done by members of our forum. (Alas, I am not one of them). I have the easy part, I can just sit back and enjoy it!!

BST
BST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 22nd, 2003, 08:39 PM   #33
Lt.Starbuck

Thank you for the welcome. Thats a very admirable field you are in Artemis. I like to think of my self as a conservationist. I want to see more protection for our wildlife and natural resources,but you are in a position to actually do something about it. That is just super. Very nice to meet you.