Go Back   Colonial Fleets > REEL-WORLD CONNECTION > Conventions
Notices
Conventions Non BG Conventions included too!

Old May 22nd, 2006, 10:51 AM   #1
SciFiChick
Bad Email Address

Default Jefferson at Motor City

here's a link to a post about my Motor City Comic Con experience this past Saturday.
the first person i met was Herb Jefferson, Jr!
http://scifichick.com/modules.php?na...rder=0&thold=0
SciFiChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 24th, 2006, 08:17 PM   #2
jewels
Stablemaster, Livery Ship

FORUM STAFFFleet Modertor
Colonial Fleets

cool. glad you had a great weekend. neat to hear how pleasant these folks are irl.

"May have been the losing side. Still not convinced it was the wrong one." Malcolm Reynolds [/color]

"We don't dictate to countries, we liberate countries." Mitt Romney [/color]
jewels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 25th, 2006, 07:26 PM   #3
KJ
Strike Leader

Interesting to hear and read about SciFiChick, yes indeed i'll vouch for Herb Jefferson Jr he is a nice man and incredible guy, always friendly.

I'm hoping one day both he and Dirk get to be that Continuation movie, lord knows the convention would be something else knowing those guys who are getting on in years got a huge movie comeback role and thensome.

Thanks for the link too, you look quite cute yourself. Besides Herb i think the picture of Herbie was cool as well. Can't help it, i love Volkswagen Beetles and i see its a picture of the original or be that duplicate rather than that modified Lindsey Lohan VW Beetle from her "Fully Loaded" movie last year.

KJ