Go Back   Colonial Fleets > BATTLESTAR GALACTICA DISCUSSION AREA > The Last Battlestar......Galactica!
Notices
The Last Battlestar......Galactica! For discussions about the ORIGINAL series
What Dreams May Come!

Old March 10th, 2004, 05:44 PM   #1
Phoenix

Default What days and time for the show??

Ok all, I've checked scifi.com and I can't seem to find any BG shows for the Phoneix area. I'm mountain time if that helps anyone letting me know what days and times the show is on Sci fi. I think it'd be cool to see one of the "new" shows so can someone please let me know? Thanks!!
Old March 10th, 2004, 06:03 PM   #2
Gemini1999
Strike Leader

FORUM STAFFFleet Moderator
Colonial Fleets

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix
Ok all, I've checked scifi.com and I can't seem to find any BG shows for the Phoneix area. I'm mountain time if that helps anyone letting me know what days and times the show is on Sci fi. I think it'd be cool to see one of the "new" shows so can someone please let me know? Thanks!!
Phoenix -

Are you referring to re-runs of the original BSG series, or are you referring to the new series? If it's the new series, you have a while to wait, it doesn't even go into production until the middle of next month with a potential broadcast date sometime late this year.

If it's the original series (TOS), I found the following listings for next month (April) in Mountain Time:

Quote:
15-APR-04 12:00 PM DAYTIME ROTATION - BATTLESTAR GALACTICA BATTLESTAR GALACTICA - PT 1
15-APR-04 1:00 PM DAYTIME ROTATION - BATTLESTAR GALACTICA BATTLESTAR GALACTICA - PT 2
15-APR-04 2:00 PM DAYTIME ROTATION - BATTLESTAR GALACTICA BATTLESTAR GALACTICA - PT 3
15-APR-04 3:00 PM DAYTIME ROTATION - BATTLESTAR GALACTICA LOST PLANET OF THE GODS - PT 1
15-APR-04 4:00 PM DAYTIME ROTATION - BATTLESTAR GALACTICA LOST PLANET OF THE GODS - PT 1
I hope this helps some...

Bryan
________
Xtremeblonde
Gemini1999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 11th, 2004, 03:37 PM   #3
Phoenix

I guess I misunderstood something along the lines somewhere.......I thought there was a "new" (new to me at least) version of BG out on sci fi. Guess not eh? That's cool though, I ordered the "complete epic series" on DVD last Friday so I'm patiently yet anxiously waiting ror the mailman everyday! I plan on an entire 2-3 days of nothing by DVD watching.

Thanks for the info too!
Old March 11th, 2004, 06:07 PM   #4
Gemini1999
Strike Leader

FORUM STAFFFleet Moderator
Colonial Fleets

Quote:
I guess I misunderstood something along the lines somewhere.......I thought there was a "new" (new to me at least) version of BG out on sci fi. Guess not eh? That's cool though, I ordered the "complete epic series" on DVD last Friday so I'm patiently yet anxiously waiting ror the mailman everyday! I plan on an entire 2-3 days of nothing by DVD watching.

Thanks for the info too!
Phoenix -

There was a new 4-hour BSG minseries that was broadcast 3 or 4 times back in December. I didn't see it on SciFi's coming schedule when I did the search for you, or I would have listed it in case you didn't see it. I have no idea as to when or if they will re-broadcast the miniseries again before the new series airs. I know that it will become available on DVD sometime this year, but no firm date for a US release has been given.

If you really are curious, there are various copies of the miniseries available on eBay. Make sure you really want to see it before you bid - I wouldn't pay more than 10-15 bucks if you can't wait.....

Best,
Bryan
________
Persian Recipes
Gemini1999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 11th, 2004, 06:18 PM   #5
BST
Snowball, My Angel Baby

COMMAND INSIGNIAAdmin
Colonial Fleets

Quote:
If you really are curious, there are various copies of the miniseries available on eBay. Make sure you really want to see it before you bid - I wouldn't pay more than 10-15 bucks if you can't wait.....

I agree with Gemini on this...the copies of the mini-series that you would find on eBay are most likely "home-made" recordings. I don't believe that Universal has released the 'official' DVD for the mini-series yet.

BST
You have come to journey's end
Sleep now
And dream of the ones who came before
They are calling
From across the distant shore .

Children are a message that we send
to a time that we will never see.
BST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 11th, 2004, 07:16 PM   #6
Sci-Fi
Bad Email Address

Wink

Quote:
I guess I misunderstood something along the lines somewhere.......I thought there was a "new" (new to me at least) version of BG out on sci fi. Guess not eh?

Thanks for the info too!
The "new" version of BSG series debut dates have not been announced yet. Possibly will be aired in the fall/winter schedule of the Sci-Fi channel. No firm dates on when the Sci-Fi channel will rebroadcast the mini-series or when the DVD will be for sale, but rumors speculate within the next few months.

Hope this helps....
Sci-Fi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 12th, 2004, 03:35 PM   #7
Phoenix

Yes this all helps.......thank you to all!