Go Back   Colonial Fleets > ALTERNATE UNIVERSES > Miscellaneous Entertainment
Notices
Miscellaneous Entertainment Talk about any other shows not covered by other forums.

Old January 24th, 2004, 09:40 AM   #1
agent404

Default Having trouble with mission 7

Did anyone get past mission 7 yet? I can't ever seem to stay unnoticed with the raider group and I always die.
Old January 25th, 2004, 05:18 PM   #2
kingfish
Strike Leader

COMMAND INSIGNIAAdministrator
Battlestar Pacifica
Battlestar Rycon

Default Here we go again.....

Staying in formation is easy. Follow the group to the right. Click on the left bottom button(PS2) to see your air speed relative to the group. You will have to make minor alterations. If done correctly a movie will come on. Hit the select to skip. watching can cause the ship to be out of position when game play resumes. Now is the tricky part. The Raiders will do a roll. This can be accomplished by tapping the foward button easily(Right top button) while rotatiing the right joystick. You will have to make more adjustments. next you have to go through a pass. Try to go a bit faster so you remain in formation. Having the Cylon Taxi driver coming on saying you have to get into formation can make one over react. Another movie will come on. Hit select again and follow the formation. If done correctly a final movie will appear(Iphi stated fire when ready). Now you can take out your frustrations on the Raiders by destroying them. You will have to move the ship in all directions so they can't get a lock. Take them out and then concentrate on the station. It is well defended so you may have to head away from it at times to repair your own ships integrity. It is cat and mouse from here. Good luck and God's speed. if done correctly a timer will appear stating to move away from the station because it is going to blow.
kingfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 27th, 2004, 01:05 PM   #3
agent404

I got past it yesterday thanks now I'm on mission 12 where I always fail protecting the galactica.