Go Back   Colonial Fleets > BATTLESTAR GALACTICA DISCUSSION AREA > The Last Battlestar......Galactica!
Notices
The Last Battlestar......Galactica! For discussions about the ORIGINAL series
What Dreams May Come!

Old January 7th, 2003, 10:31 PM   #1
oldwardaggit
You old war daggit!

COMMAND INSIGNIAOwner/Webmaster
RadioGalactica

Default Casting Call

Remember that audio project that we were going to do a while back and Darrell said that he was going to put a visual to it.

Well work has been on going and now the logs have been written thanks to Repcisg.

Now we need voice actors.

As it stands right now, we need at least 2. One to read the history behind the story and one to be the Commander of the Defender Argus. I have some one in mind to do the opening monolog if he will do it.

As soon as I get the recorded parts, then I will put all the bells and whistles to this project and hand it off to Darrell if he is still interested.

OWD

OWD
oldwardaggit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 13th, 2003, 02:12 PM   #2
emerita
Bad Email Address

Veteran
Fleets Warrior

I would love to help, but are you looking for gals? Would I have to come to Canada?
emerita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 13th, 2003, 03:50 PM   #3

I offer my services once again sir. It would be my pleasure to help out.