Go Back   Colonial Fleets > BATTLESTAR GALACTICA DISCUSSION AREA > The Last Battlestar......Galactica!
Notices
The Last Battlestar......Galactica! For discussions about the ORIGINAL series
What Dreams May Come!

Old March 14th, 2014, 05:38 PM   #1
CharlesStewart

Default TOPPS Archive Unpublished Series 2 Battlestar Galactica Cards 1978 Test

Question: Topps Archives a couple years back SOLD on Ebay some of their PROOF cards for what would've been the Series 2 of Battlestar Galactica Topps cards in 1978. Does anyone here know of anyone who has any of these?? I am looking to compile just the pictures of the cards to get as many as possible of what would've been the SET?? Please message back if you do, or email at stockdalecoach1@hotmail.com

Also if anyone has any Rittenhouse Battlestar Galactica Colonial Warriors Subset cards of "1978 Expansion Cards" their wanting to trade or sell, I'd be interested.

The link below is one of the UNPUBLISHED cards of series 2.

CharlesStewart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 21st, 2014, 01:15 PM   #2
Jayworld
Warrior

Default Re: TOPPS Archive Unpublished Series 2 Battlestar Galactica Cards 1978 Test

Charles:
Not to hijack your thread, but I would love to see these as well. I own about 9 of the Rittenhouse "Topps" extended set, and found them all to fit well within the original Topps set, but they seem to have "dried up" on eBay within the past couple of years. In fact, I have not seen any up for auction. Maybe the only way to acquire any of the cards is to buy an unopened Colonial Warriors box on eBay, but that can run $60 and up on averageā€¦.
Old March 24th, 2014, 04:13 PM   #3
Jayworld
Warrior

Default Re: TOPPS Archive Unpublished Series 2 Battlestar Galactica Cards 1978 Test

Charles:
There are currently four now on eBay with hefty prices. Here is the link to the Ray Milland one:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/1978-Topps-T...item5afd2df192