Go Back   Colonial Fleets > FAN CREATIVITY > Shattered Worlds > Costuming Guild
Notices
Costuming Guild For the costuming

Old April 23rd, 2009, 09:17 AM   #1
Kronus
CDR Kronus' Grandson

Default Cylon Costuming

I posted this on the Blackstar Squad board and it should be here too. I got this information from Scott Maple, Director of Kropserkel, Inc. (http://www.kropserkel.com/)yesterday: (This does not include shipping)

The Cylon costume is very reasonably priced. Here is an exact quote from the PDF for they sent me:

THE FULL OUTFIT
CHROME GARGOYLE

Dress your home theatre with 24 hour security, or hear a pin drop at the next convention you attend, when you show up sporting one of these.

Full Centurion Outfit set includes: Helmet with electronic sweeping eye, harnessed body armour (25 plates with castings and details), a custom fitted two-part body suit with detail ribbing, Velcro fix points, faux maille skirt, lumbar belt with 7 pods, affixed bicep and thigh spats, vinyl decals, gauntlets, and leather boots with exterior ankle armour. 9V eye battery included.

Weaponry and sound device unit options are extra (details listed next page).

Item# FULL CENTURION OUTFIT (head to toe) Costume/Prop
$2050

Centurion Outfit Armour set: Harnessed armoured portions of the costume only: Same as the full outfit, but without the custom fitted bodysuit ($380), leather boots ($185), and gauntlets ($75). Available on their own.

CENTURION CUTLERY

Solid polyurethane cast sword hilt (painted), with aluminium blade and vacuum formed ABS scabbard (vacuum metallized) with belt attachment leads.

Item# CENTURION SWORD/SCABBARD Prop $195

CENTURION RIFLE

Hollow cast polyester, light polyurethane filled with cast translucent nozzle, cast details, and a removable acrylic bayonet.

Item CENTURION RIFLE Prop $210

HELMET PROP

The same helmet from our full set, but on it’s own. Electronic sweeping eye unit installed. Highly reflective vacuum metallization
process.

Item# CENTURION HELMET Prop $495

ARMOUR A LA CARTE NEW

For the skilled craftsman, who likes the ‘do-it-yourself’ projects (and saving money in the process), we now offer our armour set and helmet in a rough cut format! Vacuum metallized ABS high impact thermoplastic like our prebuilt set.

Our helmet kit includes two formed halves and a cast polyurethane eye and mouth section. The body armour kit includes all body armour parts (3 part backpack and collar, shoulders, chest, 7 belt pods, biceps, forearms, ankles, detail castings, and a vinyl decal set.

Item# HELMET KIT (ROUGH CUT FORMAT) *ELECTRONIC EYE SOLD SEPARATELY Prop $185

Item# ’B’ GRADE HELMET KIT (scratched, or mottled parts) (ROUGH CUT FORMAT) *ELECTRONIC EYE SOLD SEPARATELY
Prop $95

Item# BODY ARMOUR KIT (all body armour parts) (ROUGH CUT FORMAT) Prop $625

LIGHT EFFECTS AND SOUND: CUSTOM DESIGNED ELECTRONICS VOICE AND WARBLE SFX SAMPLE PLAYER 1.3

Although centurions weren’t great conversationalists, they shouldn’t be caught completely speechless either. This device is a small MP3 player with many recorded samples of statements likely to be useful to any centurion in the field, and a looped sample track of the eye warble effect for when you don’t feel like chatting. This package includes the MP3 device with file management via a USB connection to your PC / Mac, and a battery powered portable stereo speaker/amp (not shown) with wire leads included. With upload capability for building a library of sounds and statements in whatever order you wish, and an abundantly sized memory bank, you won’t be running out of things to say any time soon. Model appearance may vary.

Item# VOICE/WARBLE SFX SAMPLE PLAYER 1.3 Prop $70

RED ROVER: ROBOT OPTICS

Custom encased micro controller circuit with 28, tightly positioned, super bright LEDS, sweep speed control, power switch, and 9 V power lead for adaptor or battery.

Item# ELECTRONIC EYE SWEEP UNIT Prop $150

ON-THE-FLY VOICE EMULATION

The ultimate custom engineered device to translate your own voice into the raw electronic resonance that we know and love.

***IN DEVELOPMENT NOW***

Item# CENTURION VOICE OTF Prop $TBA
Galactica the Movie is coming soon!
Kronus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 17th, 2009, 06:07 PM   #2
Charybdis
Battlestar Callisto

Default Re: Cylon Costuming

Great info! But keeping with the costuming resources theme, does anyone else offer a partial or complete Cylon armor kit or helmet?

http://bscallisto.proboards.com/index.cgi
Charybdis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 18th, 2009, 07:33 AM   #3
Red Eye
Bad Email Address

I don't know if it helps, but a complete set of Centurion armor (incl. gloves, boots and battery belt) is for sale on eBay right now.

Check it out here:

http://cgi.ebay.com/BATTLESTAR-GALAC...3%3A1|294%3A50
Red Eye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 2nd, 2009, 08:12 AM   #4
Charybdis
Battlestar Callisto

I have decided to go with the Kropserkel. I have ordered the helmet only right now since that's the only thing I can afford!!!

http://bscallisto.proboards.com/index.cgi
Charybdis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 2nd, 2009, 10:09 AM   #5
Kronus
CDR Kronus' Grandson

You know for the price you can't help but try them. I know I will when I get the cash. I can always build on it or replace what I want once I have it.
Galactica the Movie is coming soon!
Kronus is offline   Reply With Quote