Go Back   Colonial Fleets > REEL-WORLD CONNECTION > Conventions
Notices
Conventions Non BG Conventions included too!

Old March 9th, 2004, 06:55 AM   #1
tracyb144

Heart Dirk Benedict Convention Schedule

Dirk's schedule is light for this year so far.

His next appearance is in Seattle, March 20th and 21st at "Raining Hollywood"
http://www.geocities.com/raininghollywood

Then he has two European cons in May:

New Star Con
May 8th - 9th, 2004
Tilburg, Holland
http://www.newstarcon.com

6th Movie and Comic Event
May 15th, 2004
Hamburg, Germany
http://www.hollywoodevent.de

Dirk Benedict Central Appearances Calendar:
http://www.dirkbenedictcentral.com/c...r/calendar.asp
( keep your eye on the calendar, as appearances go up whenever they come in and most times between newsletters )

That's all for now folks

Tracy
Old March 12th, 2004, 08:48 PM   #2
DarkJedi
Bad Email Address

FORUM STAFFVeteran
Fleets Officer

Thanks Tracy! I had a long week this week at work and didn't have time to get everything up an moving on this board like I would like!! Great job!! And thanks for keeping us up to date on Dirk!

Kristi
DarkJedi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 16th, 2004, 11:21 AM   #3
Gemini1999
Strike Leader

FORUM STAFFFleet Moderator
Colonial Fleets

Default Seattle Con status...

Quote:
Originally Posted by tracyb144
Dirk's schedule is light for this year so far.

His next appearance is in Seattle, March 20th and 21st at "Raining Hollywood"
http://www.geocities.com/raininghollywood
Tracy -

I just got an e-mail from Stu Phillips this morning saying that nether he nor any of the other celebrites have been able to get in touch with the con organizers. They have not been sent tickets or a scheudule for the weekend either. Stu said that as far as he can tell, the con may have been cancelled, but being that he still has a speaking engagement in Seattle on Wednesday, he will still be going to Seattle anyway.

I took Stu's advice and e-mailed the con organizers for an update anyway, but if the Celebrities that were invited can't get in touch with them, I doubt that I will do any better. It was going to be difficult to go anyway - trying to get flight reservations and hotel reservations to work out was getting to be a nightmare.

If you have tickets to the con, or have plane and hotel reservations, you might want to re-think this trip....

Best regards,
Bryan
________
FIX PS3
Gemini1999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 16th, 2004, 01:10 PM   #4
jewels
Stablemaster, Livery Ship

FORUM STAFFFleet Modertor
Colonial Fleets

If it is cancelled, I hope they all catch a flight to Chicago. The more the merrier!

Jewels

"May have been the losing side. Still not convinced it was the wrong one." Malcolm Reynolds [/color]

"We don't dictate to countries, we liberate countries." Mitt Romney [/color]
jewels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 16th, 2004, 01:24 PM   #5
tracyb144

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemini1999
Tracy -

I just got an e-mail from Stu Phillips this morning saying that nether he nor any of the other celebrites have been able to get in touch with the con organizers. They have not been sent tickets or a scheudule for the weekend either. Stu said that as far as he can tell, the con may have been cancelled, but being that he still has a speaking engagement in Seattle on Wednesday, he will still be going to Seattle anyway.

I took Stu's advice and e-mailed the con organizers for an update anyway, but if the Celebrities that were invited can't get in touch with them, I doubt that I will do any better. It was going to be difficult to go anyway - trying to get flight reservations and hotel reservations to work out was getting to be a nightmare.

If you have tickets to the con, or have plane and hotel reservations, you might want to re-think this trip....

Best regards,
Bryan

Bryan,

Thanks for the tip. I went to the Raininghollywood Site and it's been "postponed" until further notice.

http://www.geocities.com/raininghollywood/

I'll pass the word to the Dirk lists in case some were planning to go.

Thanks again for the heads up

Tracy
Old March 18th, 2004, 09:48 AM   #6
shiningstar
Bad Email Address

I'm saddened that the convention has been postponed. How sad.
shiningstar is offline   Reply With Quote