Go Back   Colonial Fleets > FAN CREATIVITY > Shattered Worlds
Notices
Shattered Worlds Project forum for new FAN-based endeavours.
Share what you're doing here!

Old July 6th, 2008, 07:29 PM   #1
Starkiller
Frak!- Apollo

Thumbs up Finally, a schedule for Solaria

After months of writing, casting, and etc. we as the crew and cast of Solaria: The Miniseries, have finally gotten a schedule. With the casting of Patrick into his new role, everything will be done a bit later then usual. Patrick has requested I do some things with the script, which should take about a week or two. Here is the schedule! (may change)

July 5-20: Final Script Revisions
July 20-23: Script Released to Select individuals for review
July 23-31: Filming for a basic Teaser Trailer will be done
(No Set Date): A CGI Teaser Trailer will (hopefully) be released. (Thanks to Amon Ra for CGI work )
August 1: Cast will meet for a meal and discuss filming ideas.
August 20- November ?: Filming will take place, with CGI hopefully being done seperatly
December/January 09': Solaria Editing will take place
January/February 09': Solaria will be released online. DVD's can be ordered (free of charge ), with all sorts of goodies (hopefully)

All this depends on how well everything goes. I am considering burning the movie onto Blu-Ray disks for people who really want it. It will be shot in Hi-Definition.

So, thats that.
Old July 7th, 2008, 06:16 AM   #2
ernie90125
Also Present

SPECIAL ACHIEVEMENT AWARDOwner:
BattlestarFanFilms.com

Default Re: Finally, a schedule for Solaria

Best of luck.....please note that the DVDs being 'ordered' cannot be sold for legal reasons, but I'll host the fanfilm for free download on my site. Hope all turns out well......
ernie90125 is offline   Reply With Quote