Go Back   Colonial Fleets > ALTERNATE UNIVERSES > Miscellaneous Entertainment
Notices
Miscellaneous Entertainment Talk about any other shows not covered by other forums.

Old February 3rd, 2005, 03:57 AM   #1
Sci-Fi
Bad Email Address

LOL Twisted Tales

From ICN News:

Twisted Tales

Spawn creator Todd McFarlane has partnered with AngryFilms to develop a half-hour anthology series for the Fox network called TWISTED TALES. Episodes will focus on tales of horror, fantasy or sci-fi, and McFarlane will serve as host of the show, introducing each episode from a basement environment. "There is nothing on television that is scary or creepy enough for me, week in and week out," McFarlane said. "It is my hope to be able to deliver a series that will keep the audience consistently off-balance and frightened."

Sci-Fi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 3rd, 2005, 03:46 PM   #2
Fragmentary

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sci-Fi
From ICN News:

Twisted Tales

Spawn creator Todd McFarlane has partnered with AngryFilms to develop a half-hour anthology series for the Fox network called TWISTED TALES. Episodes will focus on tales of horror, fantasy or sci-fi, and McFarlane will serve as host of the show, introducing each episode from a basement environment. "There is nothing on television that is scary or creepy enough for me, week in and week out," McFarlane said. "It is my hope to be able to deliver a series that will keep the audience consistently off-balance and frightened."

Considering Todd's friendship with Clive Barker, I wonder if he might be able to get his name attached to this. A horror anthology with Clive as one of the producers could generate a lot of buzz.
Fragmentary is offline   Reply With Quote