View Single Post
Old June 9th, 2003, 06:22 PM   #1
ravesholpulsar
Shuttle Pilot

Default Here's A Galactica Tos Scene Re-done

Here's my nightmare scene taken from the ORIGINAL PILOT of Battlestar Galactica from 1978. The scene is between (and you guys remember) when Adama and The presidnet played by Lew Ayers speak regarding the enemy's true intent. Here's a re-write of that scene from 1978 based on current events regarding the new show:

INT. PRESIDENT'S QUARTERS

The quorum of 12 have now left. THE PRESIDENT steps over to Adama who glances with little optimism at the fleet of battlestars outside the window.

PRESIDENT: I see th remake of Battlestar Galactica is not a success with all my children.

ADAMA: What awaits the fans out there is what troubles me.

PRESIDENT: Surely, you still don't cling to your suspicions about Ronald D. Moore's remake of Galactica? Ronald D. Moore and Bonnie Hammer asked for this remake. They want quality.

ADAMA: Forgive me, Mr. President but they hate the Galactica fandom with every fiber of their existence. We love character driven writing, drama, stories that make you feel.... it is an alien way of existing they will never accept.

PRESIDENT: But they have. Through Ronald D. Moore. The Sci-fi Channel WANTS to do a remake of Galactica.

ADAMA (RELUCTANT SMILE): Yes, of course... you're right.

---END TRANSMISSION
ravesholpulsar is offline   Reply With Quote