Thread: Talking Music
View Single Post
Old August 28th, 2004, 04:43 AM   #19
julix
Bad Email Address

As far as Hair bands................
There were so many good ones, but VH1 did a countdown of the all-time best hair bands(based on their factors) and Poison was number one....I saw them in their heyday and I saw them 2 years ago and it was still kickin'
The song "Cherry Pie is by Warrent(the lead singer dated that blonde for awhile her name is Bobbie Brown,she first appeared in a Great White Video...also one of my favorites. There is also Slaughter, Skid Row, Winger(already mentioned Cinderella) and Whitesnake. Most all of these bands are touring again. Some are looking a little rough from their hard lifestlyes but they are still rockin.....probably better then ever...LOL...clean and sober now........
Dawg....Cinderella had a couple hits...the big one was "Shake Me" Now everybody sing.....
"Shake me all night baby shake me shake don't break it baby" and
"Coming Home"...."are you tough enough for my love.....im coming home"

Btw I got to meet almost all of these bands back in the day, because Dever used to have a Grand Prix and MTV covered it and combined some members of all of these bands with the race and of course I just had to be there and "Meet the boys in the band" Not only got autographs and handshakes but got to talk to em as well...(course the low-cut shirt may have helped a little, did I say that out loud?)
julix is offline   Reply With Quote