Colonial Fan ForceArtist
Colonial Fan Force
SPECIAL ACHIEVEMENT AWARDBattlestar Galactica
Revivalist

Default Re: BSG Adama Journals animated fanfilm online

Quote:
Originally Posted by Folkrm View Post
Dave;

I agree with KJ. You should consider sending this to DeSanto and Singer, or at least sending them a link to view it from. I think they will be equally as impressed as we all are. Could lead to bigger and better things???

I am honored as well for the inclusion in your project. Thank you.

Awsome work Dave. Keep it up.

Folkrm
I would love to send this to Larson, DeSanto and/or Singer, if only for sharing the appreciation of the spirit of the original series. There's part of me that would love this to be an on-going web series in some official/approved capacity, but of course that's the pie in the sky ideas (which is dutch apple by the way). But you never know. If anyone has suggestions or contacts of who we could share this with to bring a bit more attention I'd really appreciate it.

And Ray... ever so appreciative that you let me use the battlestar model. Love seeing that thing fly by. For the next one I'm going to change the name plate text I used as it is too small and thick a font. Its different from the one you had (yours was more correct), which I changed as part of the conversion to Cinema 4d. Not sure why I went thicker, guess that's how I always saw it in my mind.
David Kerin is offline   Reply With Quote