View Single Post
Old December 10th, 2004, 07:06 PM   #140
Gemini1999
Strike Leader

FORUM STAFFFleet Moderator
Colonial Fleets

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Kingjason
Fanfic is one thing, actual scripts done by writers who worked on the show is another. Abandoned concepts, story ideas etc were all done in those scripts and i for one would like to read them in my own time for my own enjoyment as a fan. I've BG fanfic's and has everyone else buti'd like a change of pace. And would like to now read stuff that was done during the show's writers, and try to imagine in my head as i read the script, what might have been filmed and crafted out at one point.
KJ -

It's interesting that you brought this up.... I don't know if we are thinking about the same thing, but I tell you my thought on BSG scripts anyway... One of the best Sci Fi resources for a long gone TV show is the Catacombs website for Space:1999 (my other fave 70's show). They have complete script synopses for all 24 epsiodes - for each epsiode, they have complete cast listings, trivia, screen caps, etc. Here's a link so you can see the format I'm talking about:

Space:1999 Catacombs episode guide

Space:1999 Script Synopses format

It would be a monster of a project to do, but we could just transcribe the scripts and build on that after we get them all transcribed...

Just an idea

Best,
Bryan

"If you love long enough, wish hard enough, anything is possible" - From The Boy Who Could Fly
Gemini1999 is offline   Reply With Quote