View Single Post
Old September 13th, 2021, 08:57 PM   #28
Eric Paddon
Squadron Leader

Default Re: Saga of a Fugitive Fleet - 4 Audio Dramas - OUT NOW!

Went through my second listening of the whole saga the other day and enjoyed it even more! This time, the linkage between Kalgan and Baltar resonated more and made me appreciate better how each story ultimately built off each other.

As I said before, the real joy about having this to listen to and return to is that whatever bitterness I once had about the existence of the Moore series is no longer there because as a fan, there is something tangible out there that features the original cast returning to these roles one more time and offering a reminder of how special they were in bringing the characters of the Galactica universe to life.
"They hate us with every fiber of their being. We love....freedom, independence, the right to question. To them it is an alien way of living."-The non-myopic wisdom of Commander Adama, "Saga Of A Star World"

"How do you tell a Communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin."-Ronald Reagan
Eric Paddon is offline   Reply With Quote