View Single Post
Old April 15th, 2012, 01:05 PM   #30
AtlantiaIsToast
Just Lost My Cherry!

Default Re: Fleet Networking: Link Listing ('SFB'-type Gaming)

Hi, all. I remember a *Long Time Ago* there was a site in the UK where several individuals had created a Star Fleet Battles-style Battlestar Galactica ship-to-ship combat game. They had a listing of 'Early' and 'Modern' warships for both the Colonials & Cylons showing their gaming stats, and had some nice SSDs (Generic Battlestar with Variant Warship Mounts, such as Anti-Base Ship Missiles aboard Pegasus; Colonial Pulsar-class Gunstar; Colonial Protector-class Cruiser; Colonial Destroyer [Tiger-class??]; and Colonial Patrol Boats, etc.). They had Quickstart guidelines, Basic Rules, and other various rules sections. Has anybody ever saved this old game resource to disk (because the UK site address has gone dark for a long time now) ?? The name 'Sean Driscoll' comes to mind as one of the key major authors of this system, but I don't know if he's become a member here or if anyone knows him from here, but I was hoping to try looking up this game. Please send suggestions or options, thanks!
AtlantiaIsToast is offline   Reply With Quote