View Single Post
Old September 23rd, 2005, 04:27 PM   #1
Tabitha
Bad Email Address

Default Why didnt they....

With TOS Galactica finding all these human civilizations along the way, and really no aliens other than the bug people, why did they just ignore them? I realize Im blond, but it does occure to me that the cylons just handed them their hineys on a platter. Now if they lost their homes, why would they think for a moment that these backwards planets they are passing are gonna be safe from the same military force that just said "we wish to cause you some mild amount of death and pain"? Wouldnt someone as moral and idealistic as Apollo or Adama be wanting to warn these people, oh by the way you lot might want to consider getting a flat in some other part of the solar system, theres a rather rude bunch comming who might use harsh language and bad manners.
Obviously Im being sarcastic here, but after all, isnt the series about saving the human race? If the EA and the Coalition had ships, then it was the Galacticas duty to try to get them to prepare for the cylons. IF they found small groups, a few hundred, or so people, they should have gathered them up and took them, not just left them behind, the cylond surely wouldnt just ignore them. I dunno, it just seemed to me that there should be some explaination why they just passed so many places where the rag tag fleet could have gotten some fresh air and maybe left a few survivors on all these planets they passed with no regard for the humans on them.

tabbi
Tabitha is offline   Reply With Quote