View Single Post
Old March 5th, 2003, 12:06 AM   #19
WXM
Shuttle Pilot

- Stevew: I think I had seen one of the BSG ship pics of your. Dang, you really do have a whole fleet! It looks like 2000 and 2001 were busy times for you. Very impressive! The 3D-G WIP forum, as well as those on Sci-Fi Meshes don't have nearly as much fun stuff like that these days as they used to it seems. Don't know what happened--or maybe I'm just missing it all.

Seeing work like that reminds me of how disheartening it is sometimes that there is so little on-screen 'canon' time for many of these sci-fi shows. Some fans have done some great ships (Anarion's U.S.S. Churchill Trek ship as an example)--if only they could get some screen time with a great story and cast behind them.

- Thanks Muffit!

- I've been looking over some of the other threads here and, to be honest, I feel a little in over my head. You guys and gals obviously know your stuff when it comes to this subject. I've come to realize that I will never be able to compete...therefore I've decided to leave the Shaolin temple. I will allow my hair to grow...and I will start eating meat...and--oops, wrong website/forum!