Old October 6th, 2005, 02:19 PM   #4
martok2112
Colonial Story Teller

FORUM STAFFFleet Moderator
Colonial Fleets

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zynn
Ha! Live in Concert ! ! !

I love the comment about the dogs howing...

You're not bad at all... You can definitely get the high notes better than I...

You get even more points for being a fellow "long-hair"...

Here's me with one of my daughters...

Bleh, hard to tell... It is going to the small of my back... Will have to get better hair pics taken... Having shades on my head to hold it back makes it look like I have a mullet...

Anyway... checking out your last song now... The input gain seems up a little high for that song... getting more distortion...

Wow... Was just about to make a comment about the drunk lady swaying/dancing until I saw you come down and hug her...
Nothing bad... just thought it was funny that there is always one major swayer in every karaoke bar...

Good job!

Yeah, these were recorded with the built in stereo mics on the camera. I found High Enough to be quite a bit "low endy" at the beginning. (EQ tweaks when I play it back on Windows Media Player don't help much.)

Yeah, that drunk lady is Miss Edie. She's kinduva fixture around Frankie's, and a good friend of the owner. Not a bad singer either. But yeah, she definitely was deep in the sauce that night.

Kewl....a fellow long hair. I thought we were a dying breed.

Cute little girl you have there.

Thanks for the kind words, Zynn. I wholeheartedly agree about the sound quality.

Thank you too, Mal, for the kind words. As for a fan club? Hmmm...my no know.

Respectfully,
Martok2112