View Single Post
Old October 29th, 2005, 11:50 AM   #20
ernie90125
Also Present

SPECIAL ACHIEVEMENT AWARDOwner:
BattlestarFanFilms.com

Is your storyline that of The Second Coming ? Can you descibe your basic story outline ?

Does anyone know the name or where we can see the fanfilm starring George Takei ? Its often mentioned, so it would be great to learn/see more.

I never intend to make hurtful comments about fan's work. I'd like to think everyone here on Fleets encourages others to fulfill their potential. But it is fan's acting that often is the let down compared to professional productions. You're wise to hold auditions.

I'm not sure that Richard would accept a role in a fanfilm, as to not upset his current employers. I also understand Dirk has been asked but declined. However, perhaps others would be worth asking ? Terry Carter and Anne Lockhart have a reputation for hearing fans out....maybe if BSG fans have one major production achievement, they might be prepared to consider being in a second ?

I absolutely agree with the advice of Gordon about writing cheap. I'd also advise a priority list of scenes, so you're not stuck if you can't get one scene. Plan B and alternate avenues should be well planned.

I'm looking forwards to reading here and on your blog of any updates........
ernie90125 is offline   Reply With Quote