View Single Post
Old September 28th, 2009, 11:50 AM   #14
MAD
Bad Email Address

Default Re: Battlestar Galactica 31st Anniversary Gift for all TOS ries fans still out there

I've added the transcript for the Lorne Greene set interview and repaired the Dirk Benedict set interview audio, so it's now working (hope to add a transcript for that interview later today). These are actually two interviews with Dirk Benedict combined into one. One is an interview with him filming the episodes BEFORE the pilot was aired, the second part is an interview of him lookiing upon his new found fame. It's nice to hear Dirk having ambitions as a stage actor one day playing Hamlet after BSG finally stops after many seasons. Little did he know back then.

There's something not going well on the Alan Levi transcript, but the first 32 minutes of the 80 minutes total are added (I'll try and add the audio, since it's a great interview), with at least on cool backstage story of Alan Levi from the time he was filming the pilot. He was first seduced by Glen Larson to join (with limo rides and set visits for his parents) and later got into a fight with Glen for not getting his credit. More interesting stories later!

As for the other NEW material. Cleaning up images already takes up a lot of time (many are in horrible quality, both the negatives and the vintage prints I have), but to keep you all excited of things to come, here's a teaser image of the Ovion article I'm currently working on:

MAD is offline   Reply With Quote