View Single Post
Old November 22nd, 2005, 12:49 AM   #65
BlueSquad2001
Warrior Ace

Quote:
Originally Posted by ernie90125
Newton.....sadly this idea has not come to fruitian as far as I have seen, and I am somewhat lost with the recent posts in this thread and what they are talking about ?

This might be a brave motion to suggest, but if this idea is not likely to progress, and there are no updates, perhaps this room should be removed from the main forum listing....to make a clearer structure as we move into the future and future projects that we may undertake.....

No offense to anyone intended of course....
Very few ideas see the light of day, and some undertaking that is this immense, is just a shot in the dark. I'd l9ove to see this and experience it with everyone here, but the dollar signs that begin to surface when talking about what programs will be needed and artists pay for designing, not to mention the actual time taken to design the monster of an idea, time is money. Boy hope fleet administrators and all either make a final decision to either squash this notion, or remove the thread also. Either do, or do not.