View Single Post
Old November 26th, 2004, 05:54 PM   #119
Eric Paddon
Squadron Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Kingjason
I just made a list of things i wish were in the episode. I wondered if anyone also had a list of things they too wish transpired in LL that could have added greatly to the events within the episode itself. KJ
Well, this is a list of some of what I came up with when it was time for me to an expanded adaptation on the fanfic site.

#1-Expand further on the background regarding the death of Cain's wife, and the circumstances regarding his entering a relationship with Cassiopeia and Sheba's anger over this. The novelization gives a good launching point by mentioning that Sheba strongly resembles her mother (which if you extrapolate further means that June Lockhart is the only one who could play her in a flashback!) and that Cain just couldn't open up to his daughter because she reminded him too much of his wife, and needed comfort from an outsider.

#2-Exactly how did Imperious Leader arrive on Gomorrah, and if by baseship, how was it rendered unusable for the battle against the Pegasus and Galactica? I see his baseship actually landing on the planet perhaps being moored to some kind of structure the way a dirigible is tied to a mooring mast, and that the attack on the planet knocked it off its moorings and thus rendered it unusable for the subsequent battle.

#3-Show a little bit more of Apollo developing an instinctive attraction to Sheba and restraining himself out of equally instinctive loyalty to Serina's memory.
Eric Paddon is offline   Reply With Quote