View Single Post
Old September 15th, 2006, 01:19 AM   #14
Sarika
Strike Leader

Wink Revival Battlestar Galactica

You know, gentlemen, I was recently watching the documentary bonus feature that came with my complete series set of TOS of B.G, and listening to Glen Larson's feelings of the show being so memorable to him(not to metion the actors' deep fond memories of it as well), he sounded indeed sad that he didn't get the chance to further develop the stories of B.G, due to the show being so abrubtly cancelled.

It makes me truly wonder why he hasn't done something about it, if he feels so strongly about it.

Why didn't he jump all over the chance when Richard Hatch went to the trouble of the 45min trailer of the "Second Coming"????

Was it just because he only considered Hatch to be just an actor, with not much more entailed?

I think wonders could have been created if they teamed up , along with Tom de Santo, and the likes of, with good producers.

It must happen, it must happen....I believe that the dreams we put out in the form of our thoughts and fondest wishes into the universe, it will be returned in manifestation on earth. Keep Believing!

The Last Piscon Siress

HSH Princess Sarika Her Highness' MySpace
Sarika is offline   Reply With Quote