View Single Post
Old August 20th, 2004, 05:18 PM   #418
The 14th Colony
Strike Leader

Quote:
Yes, that was an awesome thing. I loved how they showed that on the video for Wild Side! I just kept praying that the harness wouldn't break!
Quote:
Originally Posted by julix
Actually 14th....I saw Motley Crue in concert......and Tommy Lee did top his performance, because in concert after the drumming upside down he got on stage and..................
Dropped his pants to the ANKLES and gave all of us a SHOW!!!!!!!!!!(by the way ladies it is true what they saw about his endowments-other then music ability)so just remember when you think something can't be out done think again.

Or just drop your drawers
I saw Theatre in Pain in concert twice, when Tommy went up 90 degrees and drummed facing straight up. Everyone thought, how could he possibly top that? Then of course in the Girlsx3 tour (which I also saw twice) he did with his spinning drum cage. Then everyone thought, Whoa!! How can he possibly top that? And in the Dr. Feelgood show (which I only saw once, sad to say, cause it rocked the house) it came time for the anticipated drum solo and I heard Lee's voice announcing that he was determined to outdo the last solo no matter how impossible it seemed, but wait a minute, where the hell was he? He wasn't behind his drum kit on the stage, or anywhere visible. And then the drum solo started, he was playing his drums, but his drum set on stage was still empty. WTF? Where the heck was he? Then, whoa!!!!! He was sitting in a drum set bolted to a platform hanging from the ceiling!!!!!

I remember the first time I saw him drop his pants on stage. I had always been impressed with how well he used his powerful tools, but that was his drumsticks and the arms which weilded them. But that was when I saw his other powerful tool and I was fairly impressed, from a heterosexual viewpoint I mean. At that time most people, if not nearly all people, were not aware of his expansive extremity. I remember being 18 and trying to tell some gal friends about what I had witnessed because I couldn't believe what I had seen (it was like being in the woods and seeing a Bigfoot, which is what it was, a big-foot), and they were looking at me as if I was some wierdo that I describing another man's yardstick. LOL, what can I say? I was a bigger fan of Motley Crue when I was a teen and into my twenties than anyone here is a fan of BSG, I am fairly sure. I idolized those guys, I wanted to be Nikki Sixx, and had tons of envy of them and their fame and success and their abilities. Tommy Lee was the bomb. The greatest drummer of the greatest band in my world and he possessed all the things in life that I wished I had, and then I found out that he also had...that. I thought, I wished that I had...that. There were all kinds of things that I could have done with...that, if that were mine. Use it as a level to straighten a picture frame, drape socks over before folding them to put into the sock drawer, use it for a pool cue, steer the car when I ate my lunch at the wheel, play drums with it, there was so much use a tool like that would provide. Hey, it may be a longshot, but the ladies might have liked it too.

If reincarnation is real, I want to come back as a bowling ball...because that's how I roll.

My Creativity:
https://www.facebook.com/legoshine
My Writing Page:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/InSpi...47884321946870
The 14th Colony is offline   Reply With Quote