COMMAND INSIGNIAAdmin
ColonialFleets.com
SPECIAL ACHIEVEMENT AWARDCo-Owner
TombsofKobol.com
Owner/Webmaster
DirkBenedictCentral.com
Colonial Fan ForceCo-Founder
Colonial Fan Force

Default Re: We're a sponsor - Let's do this!

Hi, everyone!

Here in the U.S. we’re celebrating Memorial Day, where we honor those who have made the ultimate sacrifice to protect our freedoms and opportunities; I hope you’re all flying flags this weekend! We’re getting together with family and friends, having cookouts – hot dogs, hamburgers, or steaks on the grill – maybe for the first time this year…. It’s the unofficial beginning of summer with longer days, baseball games, the municipal pools opening for the season….

And we still need your help to send Melodie Lawrence to Austria this summer. The deadline is fast approaching – the money needs to be in by the end of June – and we’ve still got a long way to go.

This is truly a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for Melodie to represent her country and compete with other student athletes from around the world; an educational experience second to none, and a chance to meet her peers from other nations.

This is a Big Deal. But it’s not free, and if we can’t collectively raise enough money – $6,000 – she won’t be able to go at all. So we still need your help.

Please send a few dollars and then pass on the link and address to your friends and family who enjoy swimming – or competition of any sort – and ask them to take a look and contribute. Post the link at other sites you frequent.

In these uncertain times, we’re not at all confident what tomorrow may bring. But we know we can help make Melodie’s tomorrow something truly special and we should feel good about our role in that.

The PayPal link is on her page:

http://www.3dgladiators.com/mdl/

Or you can send a check to her via snail-mail here:

Melodie Lawrence
c/o John Pickard
11575 SW Pacific Hwy, PMB #174
Tigard, OR 97223

Thank you!

I am
Dawg

My Places:

DirkBenedictCentral.com, Facebook: Dirk Benedict Central Twitter: @DBCdotCOM Dirk's appearances: Appearances

Tombs of Kobol
Dawg is offline   Reply With Quote