View Single Post
Old October 15th, 2009, 04:21 PM   #1
tripleasg
Shuttle Pilot

Big Grin I've finally found you!

My name is Andrew, and I'm really glad to be part of this community!

I never new that there were so many devoted fans!
I, like many of you, have loved BG since I was a little kid.
I haven't watched the new series... mostly because Starbuck is a girl... a very attractive girl. Well, it seemed kind of weird to me. I Never gave it a chance

I actually reignited my enthusiasm when I saw an episode on "retro-tv" RTV. A station that comes out of Prescott, AZ. I live in the PHX area. It was the "Count Ibly" episode with the brite lights. Anyway since then I got on line and started looking for the DVD collections, collectibles and costumes. and I stumbled across this forum.

I recently got a new colonial warrior uniform. I'm looking for a laser gun and holster set up and boots. Something reasonable but fairly accurate. I also think it would be cool to have a helmet that lights up, does anyone do those?

I have been a part of the "Brotherhood of the Bat" and it's very taboo to talk about buying or selling in the forum. So it's understandable if you feel a little wary about my collectors enthusiasm.

I've got a lot of Star Wars, Batman, Harry Potter, collectibles. I have a wholesale account with Rubies costumes and Master replicas. My wife is cautiously supportive of my "new found interest". I tell her it's more like a long lost love.

Well I'm glad to be here!
tripleasg is offline   Reply With Quote