View Single Post
Old November 30th, 2006, 08:17 AM   #991
Gemini1999
Strike Leader

FORUM STAFFFleet Moderator
Colonial Fleets

Okay......that's enough of that!

Mike - I have one message for you. Leave the moderating of the discussion threads to the staff. When I said that I didn't want any off topic discussion, I meant that for everyone, not just people that have purchased products from you. I also stated that you were to use this thread to post updates and for people to discuss those updates, etc.

When I reopened the thread, you told me that you had updates - that was last weekend and I've yet to see anything significant in that regard, other than a post that said you were too busy to post updates.

I'm closing this thread until you have something significant to post - you will have to submit those updates through one of the Administrators - either Dawg or BST.

The staff will be reviewing this thread and how to proceed from this point on. We will contact you when we reach a decision. Basically, don't contact us, we'll contact you.

Sincerely,

Gemini1999
Colonial Fleets Moderator

"If you love long enough, wish hard enough, anything is possible" - From The Boy Who Could Fly