BattlestarGalactica.com
RichardHatch.com
GreatWarofMagellan.com
Web Tech:
LauretteSpang.com
DirkBenedictCentral.com
TombsofKobol.com

Battlestar Galactica 1978 Steve "Stevew" Wilson - Memories -- Copy

This thread is for stories about Steve. His family wants his life celebrated, and I agree- What he meant to us should be celebrated.

Feel free to post any little stories you have about Steve, whether it be working with one of his models, any interaction with him, maybe a piece of art you did with one of his models. He was always proud to see his stuff used by others.

My little story is of Galacticon.

One of the main reasons Steve wanted to go was to see Richard Hatch's trailers for The Second Coming. He initially forgot that Richard would be showing The Great War Of Magellan as well.

Steve was giddy as a school girl on Prom Night when Richard showed GWoM. Why? Because Steve modeled a couple little spaceships that were used in the trailer, and he was happy as all get out that HIS little ships were flying around on a screen in a trailer.

He was always impressed with others works, and considered himself just a guy that liked to model. Yet there it was in living color in the trailer- His work in full motion. I'll always remember how he thought that totally rocked.
"Legends never die... They just get new Captains."
"Respect the past. It brought you the present."
Darrell Lawrence is offline   Reply With Quote