Great Honored Warrior (ret.)
BG Fandom Leader (ret.)

SPECIAL ACHIEVEMENT AWARDFather of BG websites
BattlestarGalactica.com(ret)
BattlestarPegasus.com(ret)

Quote:
Originally posted by kingfish
Poseidon. Sounds familiar.
Great image. Just in time also. Saved Lt's Cain's and Adama's butt.
I'm familiar with your terrific Cain stories, as you know. Do you have battlestar Poseidon stories as well? (I chose the name last night at random. I was leaning towards Triton or Acropolis. Poseidon felt right.)

Btw, the use of the Ralph McQuarrie Cylon basestar (to imply an older version) along with "newer" Raiders, Vipers and battlestar was intentional. That way, you weren't limited to a strict timeline.

A fun contest idea: An artist posts a picture. The participants provide their story concept to describe it. The winner gets his name added to a refresh of the image.

Quote:
Originally posted by stevew
I like it but I would like a little more light to show where they are comeing out of, my eyes are so bad it all looks black.
Glad you are enjoying it, look forward to seeing more work, I have some meshes you could use hehe.
re: darkness. I could blame it on creating the picture in the early A.M. (and having half-closed eyes)... hehehe The darkness is intentional, probably moreso as it was comforting to my strained eyes as I worked on it. Bright colors/contrast in the early A.M. would have likely "burned" my eyes. (lol)

re: meshes. Let the real fun begin...

Quote:
Originally posted by peter noble
Nice composition Michael. Really like the planet.

Hope the little fellow is alright.
Thanks. We had our first major storm of the Fall season on the U.S. West Coast yesterday. The wind and rain kept waking him up.

Michael
:colwar:
michaelfaries is offline   Reply With Quote