View Single Post
Old July 23rd, 2009, 11:12 PM   #14
CBSG4ever
Warrior Ace

Location: In My Battlestar over San Diego waiting for everyone else...

Default Re: One of our own is gone

Oh my Lord! I am stunned and deeply saddened upon hearing this news. My sincerest condolences go out to his family and friends. My prayers are with you all in this difficult time.

I did not know him well but did chat with him in posts a few times. I recall once that Martok, Stevew and I had a rather humorous conversation about our 1st names. He seemed like a very friendly person. I wish I could've gotten to know him a bit better.

Several years ago, before I joined Fleets, my best friend downloaded some CGI pics of the Galactica. I had never seen them before but thought they were incredibly amazing. Later, after joining here, I realized they were done by Steve. How fortunate we are to have his work here to remember him by. I thoroughly enjoy and appreciate his work. He will be missed but not forgotten. Godspeed Steve. *half-staff*

Steve

"You're gonna need a bigger boat..." Chief Brody - Jaws
"Kind of a bummer gettin' your butt kicked by a dead guy" - Col. T.C. McQueen, S:AaB-(Ray Butts)
"A kind word and a 2-by-4 is better than just a kind word" - Marcus Cole, Babylon 5
"WIVES...uh...aren't we getting a little ahead of ourselves?" Starbuck - Living Legend
"Every creature in the Universe is out to exterminate us and YOU want to hire a vocal group." Boomer - Saga of a Starworld
CBSG4ever is offline   Reply With Quote