View Single Post
Old August 18th, 2004, 02:44 PM   #5
KJ
Strike Leader

Thanks, even my friends say i'm the best at finding links and news of all sorts on the web. although this has brought out a love/hate relationship with Lucasfilm and it's hyperspace.com business!

They better not put out some B.S. about fans putting their stuff on the net for all to see when they set up a pay-as-you-watch online system where you see the 24/7 production of the next chapter of Episode 3. That would be bitting the hand that feeds them, in one respect or another? it's kind of silly and weird putting out so much info about a film wayyyyyy... before it's release date.

I was planning on buying the 'Star Wars Episode 3 Revenge of the Sith Art Book' when it came out along side the film's release? Why bother now when you can make you're own book from those pics. Come on, how many pictures have you all saved hmmm.. got 300 plus already?!

Then again there is the other part of me that says. Damn!.......General Greivous is gonna be the ultimate badass in spades judging by the looks of things.

It is surely a 50/50 affair for me today but i can't complain can i.

Revenge of the Sith just maybe the Empire Strikes Back of the prequel trilogy finally.

KJ

KJ is offline   Reply With Quote