View Single Post
Old January 10th, 2006, 12:49 PM   #255
BlueSquad2001
Warrior Ace

NEW PHOTO UPDATE!!!!

Here is the first pic of our canopy casting. Some have a bubble or 2, but each seems to be getting better with each technique we try. Any bubbles will be corrected and filled before we send these out! Terri and I do believe in attempting to fix problems in our work. The windows have been trimmed out, and I'll tell you all now that they are so thin that a butter knife could remove them, very easy to do without mistakes. Like I made trimming this out, I'm still bleeding! X-acto's are KILLER!

The next pic shows that I'm just begining to test fit the parts for the fuselage to the intakes, a little putty required! And getting ready to do the 1st build-up for show here. Also test fitting the canopy, and fixture behind canopy which needs only a slight curve filed to fit the curve of the fuselage. The canopy itself seems to fall into place with hardly a problem.

More pics of parts being fitted and build-up soon. Is that enough for you for now Dilbertman??