Old November 11th, 2012, 05:55 AM   #17
Titon
Retired or am I?

Special Effects Artist
Battlestar Galactica 2003
COMMAND INSIGNIACoFounder
Colonial Fleets

Default Re: Battlestar Galactica - Blood & Chrome

I have to say that the only thing that concerns me about this thing is everyone know's how it end's. Piss poor if you ask me. I know you liked Ron's setup Steve but i cannot understand this concept. There will have to be a lot of back story telling to fix Blood and Chrome to mirror Ron's version. From what i have seen it will be difficult since this version seem's to be more technologically advanced than Moore's. Galactica's bridge for instance looks more like a command center and less of "Wing Commander". The Viper's are more in line with the Galactica's game concepts as is the raider. It looks more like the scatter raider from the game and is modeled closely to it.

My question is how will people that like Ron's version accept "change" themselves? What if this thing suddenly goes off tangent and they loose there "cannon" like we did?

Steve another question for you since i have only seen and heard bit's and pieces of the nubsg. Is it not true that in the end of the show's run the human cylon's said basically that the war is a revolving thing? That it somehow happen's over and over again? If that is true what are the odd's that blood and chrome end's differently?