Warrior

Colonial Fan ForceFounder/President
Colonial Fan Force
COMMAND INSIGNIACo-Owner
TombsofKobol.com
Webmaster (Retired)
Laurette Spang.com

Not much new to add, but my 2¢...

• An animated series would not be my first choice, but given the dagger Skiffy has driven into our hearts, if it's the only way to bring back TOS at the moment, I'm all for it

• I would not want this to be a kiddie show. Animation is fine, but I want adult-oriented scripts, stories, and character explorations.

• As Warrior said, it would thrill me to no end of this thing came about, and were such a success that it served as a springboard to a live-action, big screen continuation. In fact, the more I think about it, the more I think DeSanto is a genius. Prove the market for the movie through the success of the animated series and subsequent DVD sales.

• As for style, I would not want Japanime... it's just so silly. I'd prefer 3D to 2D to make it look less "cartoony," and give it a greater sense of gravitas.

• In any case, if we want this, we need to let NBC-Universal know, as that's where Tom is hanging his hat at this point, from all reports. Addresses are in the CFF Announcement thread in this forum, or can be found at www.colonialfanforce.org.