Old October 15th, 2003, 11:58 AM   #17
Micheleh
Watashiwa Shin no Noir

Veteran
Fleets Warrior
SPECIAL ACHIEVEMENT AWARDFormer Assistant
Richard Hatch

My answer is pizza.

Why? The TIME you bake a pizza at a certian TEMPERATURE determines the DISTANCE it can be delivered before it gets all manky.

'Temperature' is an arbitrary designation to measure reaction to stimulus caused by the transferrence of energies in the frequency perceived as 'heat'. The transferrence of energy is a function of frequency (time) over distance (wavelength).

'Time' is an arbitrary designation to sequence perception of and response to external stimuli provided by environment.

'Distance' is an arbitrary designation used to identify elements of the percieved environment into classifications of objects by the perception of intervening area as 'not'. (Focal point (self) to target of perception (tree) minus all areas in between which are not (self, tree) = distance.)

Distance and temperature may have identifiable, percievable components- radiation, air.... time is independent of the source of it's perception.

So I guess that makes my choice time, assuming that the question is 'one of these things is not like the other..."
Micheleh is offline   Reply With Quote