View Single Post
Old October 31st, 2006, 09:01 AM   #15
KJ
Strike Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by BST
KJ,

I had a nice big, old smile on when I read this.
You should, cos i meant every word of it!

Michael was the first who gave me the benefit of the doubt when i first appeared on the scene. And gave me info on the "then" revival efforts in PM's occasionally. In return i loved to report all the Galactica news from Bristish magazines whenever they appeared and gave them out online to all you North American BG fans.

That and Michael was always straight with me, i could tell.

It kinda pissed me off what Ted and his Gino boys tried to do to Mike a few years back and all. But they'll get theirs one day don't you worry. What goes around comes around!

Yeah i'm hoping Larson delivers something soon since he owns those movie copyrights to make a Galactica movie (or Pegasus one judging by those old rumors?) cos its nearly 18 months since he made that degree at a convention here in England and got it from the man himself on camera saying so to boot, so it would be in everyone's interest to pretty soon e-mail Mr Larson's website and ask whats up on that front.

Can't be that hard to have a dinner meeting with Tom DeSanto can it?

And should Michael be close association to DeSanto or met him at Galacticon, i'd hope for some justice in this world and let Michael Faries have some part in all that pre-production hoopla of an up coming announcement of yet another but this time a fully "guaranteed" Galactica continuation revival.

Michael at least deserves all that for his hard work and efforts for all these years putting out fine Galactica websites that promoted Battlestar Galactica's name out there in the early days of the internet!

KJ