View Single Post
Old February 6th, 2006, 04:18 AM   #14
BRG
Warrior

Superman/Smallville Men of Steel triumph!

Congratulations BST! And well done Pittsburgh Steelers!

It was not the best game ever. But it was exciting, tense, and you never felt the Steelers had it won until the 2 min warning.

For my money, the Steelers were worthy winners. The Seahawks had the better of the first half, the moved the ball better than the Steelers. But they always hit a brick wall at around the 50-40> yard line. And the two touchdown decisions went against them- Seattle's choped off while Pittsburgh's stood. Both could have been given either way.

But in the second half it was all Pittsburgh. A brilliant 75 yard TD run, and that cute trick move with the running back throwing an astonishing pass that Marino or Montana would have been proud of!
Seattle's only score came from that awful interception when the Steelers had them on the ropes. And I thought Seattle's clock management was shocking.

Pittsburgh well worth it IMHO. And BRG actually got to watch it this year! for the first time in years, my day off fell on the monday after the Super Bowl. So I have been up all night wathing it.
BRG

PS- BST, the title of your thread, are you singing Hey Jude? You know "La...la la lalala la! Lalala la! Pitts-Burgh!"
BRG is offline   Reply With Quote