View Single Post
Old January 26th, 2006, 03:37 PM   #6
The 14th Colony
Strike Leader

Thanks Julix my friend. I haven't gotten to tell you what is going on, we're never online at the same time anymore, it seems.

In referance to the first post, I posted that before a time period of possible changes which became a little dissappointing for us, but today we got word that the deal is a go, that it's happening. There is a massive TV campaign of 30,000 to 40,000 commercial spots that launched 2 days ago, and my cousin has been given the deal to handle all the customers that the company gains through the TV spots. This is what I was saying is going to be huge. And we are looking for about 100 to 150 or possibly more (depending on how big the response to the commercials are) work from home sales people to deal with all those potential customers.

This is rough of the ad that we are going to place in Monster.com and a few other places. I wrote this myself, so I hope it reaches out to the right people who would want to come on board with us.

Quote:
Are you disillusioned with endless cold calling, bad leads, and false “get rich quick” biz-ops? We understand. We have a more reliable and tangible opportunity for you.

We need new account executives immediately for our expanding company. We are looking for good sales reps with strong people skills who have determination, drive, and far-reaching personal goals, people who are coachable and willing to learn and grow with us.

This is not MLM, but a work from home opportunity. Start a new part-time or full-time career from home, selling Medical Benefits to qualified customers.

There is no investment on your part, other than your time and commitment. There are no start-up fees of any kind. You need only your computer, online access, your own phone with unlimited long-distance, good people skills and sales abilities, and a driving desire to succeed and build your income.

Increase your income and secure your future working from your own home, with quality leads generated by us through website applications and a massive TV ad campaign that has just been launched. The call center is getting calls already, and we need several sales reps to handle the upsell of our product.

There is no cold calling. All of our clients are those who requested information on our Medical Benefit Plans.

We provide full training through an innovative interactive online teaching program, and regular conference calling.

Company medical benefits are included in your employment with us.

WHO WE ARE:
We are Americare Health Plans. We specialize in providing affordable medical benefits to those looking for an alternative to the sometimes hard to get, and even harder to afford, traditional insurance plans. We are increasing our clientele and building our operations through strong sales people like you, with a product that people truly need.

WHO OUR CUSTOMERS ARE:
They are of the 42+ million Americans currently without proper health care coverage, and those with insurance who can no longer afford the rising costs of it, who look to us for quality medical benefits that are accessible and affordable.

Call us at ________ to join our team and change not only your life, but the lives of those we help through our health coverage plans.
Email address: _____________________

If reincarnation is real, I want to come back as a bowling ball...because that's how I roll.

My Creativity:
https://www.facebook.com/legoshine
My Writing Page:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/InSpi...47884321946870
The 14th Colony is offline   Reply With Quote