View Single Post
Old January 7th, 2006, 04:19 PM   #7
Gemini1999
Strike Leader

FORUM STAFFFleet Moderator
Colonial Fleets

The one thing I will say about my "friend" -

He used the phrase "that's the way the pros do it".....

If you're a professional, then they can at least act the part, not come off like some 2-bit fanboy wanker.

Terri - I admire the work that you and Michael are doing. You're making something from scratch, doing a quality job of it and are trying to make people happy and still make a few bob whilst doing it. That is a tremendous effort considering that you aren't viewed as "professionals" at it. I know that there are lots of people that have been equally as impressed, not the least of, a man named Tom DeSanto - who is also someone that works in "the biz" as Max so tactfully put it

The fact that Tom DeSanto took time from his busy schedule to talk to you and Michael and even set up a future date to meet in person is a gesture from a consumate professional and his time is very valuable. If Tom can take the time, then I doubt the time it took Max to download the pics was as much of a waste as he claims.

The last I heard, Max was doing some kind of modelling work or maybe costume work of some kind. I also know that he makes his own stuff and sells it just like you guys do. I wonder how he would feel if someone took the time to check out his stuff and then had that person piss all over his efforts by claiming that it was a waste of time?

I'll tell you what a waste of time is.....if you spend more than a micron of your time dealing with someone that can't at least be civil to you after you made the effort to send him material to look at.

Keep up the good work folks! You're always professionals in my eyes!

Regards,
Bryan

"If you love long enough, wish hard enough, anything is possible" - From The Boy Who Could Fly
Gemini1999 is offline   Reply With Quote