View Single Post
Old March 25th, 2003, 06:58 PM   #28
WXM
Shuttle Pilot

Stevew, can you pass on to Fabio that someone who often wanders through the 3DG "WIP" and "finished art" forums requests that a "revisting" thread of your work be created (and a.s.a.p.)? Seriously, I have been lurking on the just-mentioned forums as well as the "sci-fi meshes.com" and LWG sites for quite a while and I never came across your meshes/images until I created this thread earlier this month and you presented that radiosity link. Your meshes and the work behind these images (planets, lighting, etc.) are wonderful! And, IMO, at the moment there's a dearth of such wonderful stuff to look at, not only on 3DG, but on all the big 3D sci fi sites. For the general cause of BSG and for the enjoyment of folks who just like to see nice sci-fi artwork, I think reviving these images now would be timely, even if it is solely via a link in the 3DG finished art forum. If you feel too modest about it to act yourself, I understand, but before saying "naw" (not that you will) at least pass this message on to Fabio (and Titon?) and see what they think. Once again, your work (and Fabio's and Titon's) is great, and now would be a good time for all of the original BSG designs to be as appreciated as possible. Many folks need to see this stuff (again), for the sakes of both BSG and for just plain enjoyment! Hopefully others will chime in here as well to support this idea...

-Will